Happy Friday!!! Is it just me or anyone else excited for festival season coming up? One of the undying trends for this season is the floral crown. So I thought of making a quick tutorial on how to make one. Since I went to a Coachella themed party last weekend, I thought of making one with real flowers. It’s a lot simpler than you think, so without further ado:
You will need:
- A bouquet of flowers
- Green wires (bought mine at Home Depot)
- Your creativity 😉
- Layout your flowers and leaves you’d like to use and cut them with a good amount of stem.
2. Make a circle, measuring your head where you want it to lay.
3. Make a circle 3x and twist the ends.
4. Add your flowers and leaves by intertwining them within the wire and cut little pieces like this size and use that to twist the stems.
5. And now you’re officially a floral princess or a spring goddess! <3
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Now go to your favorite festival with your fresh, beautiful floral crown and be the goddess you’re ought to be!