As a blogger/influencer, it’s very important to carry the right things in order to be successful in what you do. A few of the things that I need the most are all in my High Sierra Backpack. I love that it includes a matching zippered accessory pouch, has side pockets, a core organizer with multiple pockets and key fob, adjustable drawstring closure and a place where you can put your tablet inside and that it’s water resistant!!!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s actually inside.
- an extra outfit
- an extra pair of shoes + accessories
(it’s always to great to bring extra outfits so that you can make use of your time and place that you’re currently shooting in)
- props (i personally love bringing props when I have photoshoots)
- a mirror (i also always bring my long mirror in my car so i can see what i look like as i change from head to toe)
- a laptop (when i have more time, after shoots, sometimes i get really excited and i like to edit right away.
- a professional camera with a tripod (whenever, I’m not with a photographer – its great to have a tripod so you can always take photos of yourself)
- bliss world lotion – a cult favorite moisturizer that’s rich & quick absorbing, leaving skin smooth and never greasy! – living in Cali – it’s so easy for us to get ashy (and you do not want to look ashy in your pics! TIP: if you can eliminate as much photoshopping in your photos later on – the better!
- hcxo sleep mask – believe it or not, i actually need this as being on the road all the time, i sometimes have a hard time sleeping. It is made of 100% silk, the softest, most breathable sleep mask you’ll see me wear.
- almay goddess gloss – i love bringing different colors of these with me because they keep my lips moisturized, smooth and never sticky and they’re made with pomegranate, raspberry and grape oils.
- garden of life – if you know me, im always hungry! New GōL Bars are organic lifestyle bars that are made with just 8-to-10 simple whole food ingredients. I also love that it’s high in protein and fiber with no added sugars.
- This post is sponsored by Her Campus Media. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Made With Joy possible!
- This post is brought to you by Her Campus Media
- This is a sponsored post in partnership with Her Campus Media. All words and opinions are my own